Innovation & IP
Forum and Awards
The Innovation & IP Forum and Awards is dedicated to challenges and opportunities worldwide in patent, trademark, IT, IP litigation and other related rights. Kick off the New Year in great company by being part of this unique one-day event, gathering 500+ international key players from the world of innovation, including general counsel, IP directors, chief innovation officers, R&D directors and directors of strategy.
- Enhance your international referral network and build new alliances.
- Pre-schedule meetings with those who matter most to you.
- Meet your peers from around the world.
Conferences Expert Insights
- Attend the conferences and debate the latest IP trends with key leaders.
- 60 international experts share their experience and insights on three main tracks running simultaneously. – Track I: Patent – Track II: Trademark – Track III: Data Protection / IT
- A seated networking lunch will be followed by a ceremony, awarding the best IP Directors and a cocktail reception will end the day with the best IP Advisors awards.
- 80 high-profile jury members will elect the best players in more than 15 categories.
- 500 attendees, opportunities to meet the best players and share views on the IP future.
Prestigious awards ceremonies
Last confirmed speakers
IP Director Constellium
Global Brand Protection Director Moët Hennessy & Chandon
Partner,Deprez Guignot Associés & Co-Founder BlockchainyourIP
Principal Intellectual Property & Licensing Counsel
Vice President Legal & General Counsel CAASTEL
Senior Director, Patents and Trademarks ARM
Partner REMFRY & SAGAR
IP Director PSA Group
Head of IP Thyssenkrupp IP
CEO & Founder Incopro
Senior Vice President, IP and Litigation Discovery
Senior Patent licensing executive & IP counsel France Brevets
The Innovation & IP Forum and Awards is a Leaders League event
15, avenue de la Grande Armée 75116 Paris, France Phone: +33 (0)1 45 02 25 00 Fax: +33 (0)1 43 92 93 95
Melissa Perie – Head of the Innovation & IP Forum & Awards : firstname.lastname@example.org