Innovation & IP
Forum and Awards
The Innovation & IP Forum and Awards is dedicated to challenges and opportunities worldwide in patent, trademark, IT, IP litigation and other related rights.
Kick off the New Year in great company by being part of this unique one-day event, gathering 400+ international key players from the world of innovation, including general counsel, IP directors, chief innovation officers, R&D directors and directors of strategy.
- Enhance your international referral network and build new alliances.
- Pre-schedule meetings with those who matter most to you.
- Meet your peers from around the world.
Conferences Expert Insights
- Attend the conferences and debate the latest IP trends with key leaders.
- 60 international experts share their experience and insights on three main tracks running simultaneously.
– Track I: Patent
– Track II: Trademark
– Track III: Data Protection / IT
- A seated networking lunch will be followed by a ceremony, awarding the best IP directors and a cocktail reception will end the day with the best IP advisors awards.
- 80 high-profile jury members will elect the best players in more than 15 categories.
- 400 attendees, opportunities to meet the best players and share views on the IP future.
Prestigious awards ceremonies
Last confirmed speakers
Industrial Property Director
Fidel Porcuna de la Rosa
Head of Trademarks
Life Science & Performance Materials
Government Affairs & Counsel
Assistant General Counselt
Claire Le Floch
Group Head of IP
Principal Trademark Counsel
Senior Vice President Licensing
Brand Protection Specialist
Brand Protection Director
Chief Operating Officer